Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Already with the excuses

News from the little apartment of chaos...

We still have no internet which makes me wanting to keep a blog regularly a little hard. I think I found a way to cheat though. Hopefully it works. You and I can find out together on Friday.

Between the last post and this there as been a soup making extravaganza and I am about to begin a marmalade marathon. I think. I apparently have subconscious issues about marmalade because every time I buy fruit to make it I find excuses not to until the fruit is bad or eaten another way. Even today while I planned out my next steps to obsessive compulsive perfection I was trying to get out of marmalade. I am still trying. (Why do you think I am writing this right now?) But now that you know about it I will be compelled towards greatness. 

I have also been baking bread with mixed results. Maybe I should swallow my pride and use the bread machine for the knead cycles. Maybe I am not as bad ass as I would like to think. I of course did not take pictures. 

One thing I am learning about all of this is that pictures+cooking simultaneously is hard. You are always sticky or floury or covered in chicken slime at the best time to grab a shot. How do people do this for real? Plus I have yet to dig the boyfriends camera out of the wreckage so I can stop using my cell phone. Man have I got a long way to go. 

Expect posts to start for realz on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment